Monday, August 11, 2008

Weddings

Don't you just looove weddings - I do!!! You can always count me in to attend a wedding. I love the dressing up, the anticipation in seeing the bride, the speeches, the joy, the merriment - the whole experience is something to be enjoyed.

I have just come back from a wonderful weekend away in the Midlands. My brother got married and what a joy it was!! The weather was awfully cold in the morning so we all prayed and God was faithful (as always) and it turned out to be the most beautiful day.

I cried the whole way through the service and when my brother spoke later that day during the speeches (well that was me - I was completely finished) - bring out the makeup bag cause boy oh boy did I have a lot to touch up....

Seeing two people start their lives off together is the most amazing and wonderful thing. Memories came flooding back to my big day nearly 9 years ago - it was truly the best day of my life - I loved every minute of being a bride. I wish I could get married all over again for the mere sensation of being that special bride on that ever so special day!! I have attached two or three pictures of my brother and his wife - what a beautiful couple they make!!





No comments: