Thursday, July 24, 2008

New find

I stumbled across a stunning little find after browsing through ONE of my favourite blog sites "My Crazy Lekker Life" - Michelle from this blog site mentioned a little Etsy Shop where she has purchased her very first prints from - well curiosity got the better of me and I ventured over to this site and had a look - sooo sweet - precious pie - have a look at these cute little mirrors that are individually made:

They are hand pressed 3inch (7,5cm) pocket mirrors with a reproduction of her illustration "Les Papillons". Each mirror is unique! Just like a beautiful little piece of Art with you every day.

The mirror comes in a little colorful and delicate organza pouch and will fit in your favorite handbag, purse, or pocket.





Go and have a look at her site and see what other little treasures she has - so many cutsie things to chose from....

1 comment:

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

Hi Belinda,

I don't have your e-mail address so this is the only way to get a message to you. Just wanted to let you know tht I started the book exchange on my blog. If you're interested you can take a peep here:
http://mycrazylekkerlife.blogspot.com/search/label/Book%20Exchange

By the way - I just received the Anne-Julie prints that I ordered from her Etsy shop today - they are even more beautiful in real print! Can't wait to get them framed!

Hugs
Michelle