Friday, August 15, 2008

Fragrantly Beautiful...

Spring is just around the corner and what better time than to review the winter perfumes on my dressing table.... (any excuse really to buy another 1 or 2 perfumes) - below are a few that I found searching the net - I think I might just try one for a total change this spring. I am so used to my favourites that I have become quite a closed book when it comes to trying something new and fresh.Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean - this fragrance reminds me of holidays in the Mediterranean... or at least I can imagine... right? The fabulous blue of the bottle, with it's sensual floral scents combined with creamy woods make it perfect for sunny carefree days.

Lacoste Touch of Spring Eau de toilette - another refreshing fragrance, the creators of this limited edition perfume say it'll make you think of the seashore in spring. The main notes contain amazon water lily, osmanthus, hosta, sandalwood, musk. Absolutely marvelous....


Isse Miyake L'eau d'Issey Summer Eau de toilette - initially inspired by water, Japanese designer Issey Miyake has again produced a fragrance that combines rose-water with dewy peonies, tuberose and violet for a light and refreshing mood.


Darling by Kylie Minogue - Darling remains a sensual, floral bouquet with a sparkling yet sweet top note of passion fruit, freesia and lychee. Delightful on a cool summer's evening.

1 comment:

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

Hi Belinda,

I'm glad to see that you're posting more regularly now! Some nice things you've added recently too! Like that clock! You can pop over to my blog - I've set up my book exchangen now.

Hugs
Michelle