Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vintage!!!

I just love Vintage... the word "Vintage" allows thoughts of whimsical, pretty, old fashioned, lovely, antiquey - I could go on and on....

I must mention my friend Denise - her blog site is absolutely outstanding - in a class of its own. Denise displayed a few days ago her "Vintage" Scarf Cushions - see below:


Denise has stocked her little Etsy Shop with scarf cushion covers and blouse cushion covers. What an amazing idea. Have a look at her fabulous site "Freshly Found!".

2 comments:

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

I love vintage too! I love anything antique/distressed/shabby and vintage just throws all of those things together for me! I'm off to check out Freshly found just now.

Denise Kiggan said...

Thanks so much for the mention! Hope you are well and enjoying Spring in Gauteng!