Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lovely beautiful things....

I just love looking in the little Etsy Shop - I found the cutest wreaths to go onto your front door - they are spun cotton beauties perched on a mossy twig in their big fluffy yarn nest. What a clever idea... The homespun yarn includes lots of soft stripes and a little metallic bling! Bling a girls best friend.... It measures 20" x 3" x 20"! And it is ready to hang!! Interested?? Go to the site mentioned above and have a lookie see....


I went exploring further in the "Etsy Shop" and found these - they are so different and original - wow you get such clever people out there...

It is a canvas entitled "you are loved" - it's fun hand painted wall art. Wish I could paint such fun things for my walls.... Look at the different ones by the same artist below...


1 comment:

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

Love that wreath with hte birdies Belinda! Do you know in which Etsy shop you found it?