Friday, July 4, 2008

Shoes - a girls best friend!!

Well I am back in full force - what a lovely weekend I had - I would have posted earlier but it has been one of those weeks - I didn't know if I was Arthur or Martha....

I think the good Lord has definately made us girls to be girly girls!! Have you seen the shoes lately - if I could I think I would have a room in my house as a walk in shoe cupboard - cause believe you me I am a shoe-a-holic... My husband can testify to that.... I have for the last couple of years been a "flat shoe or pump" girl but since moving to Joburg I have gone all out and bought high heels... My oh my - I now tend to stop at every shoe shop and have a looky see what is new (which between you and me is quite dangerous - especially if my purse is in my bag...). The shoe shops in Joburg are amazing!!!

I was looking on the Glam Guide blog site and found these two interesting pairs of shoes - what do you think??? Wow what occasion can I wear these to??? I think they are STUNNING - I probably would need help in putting them on and probably would also need a walking stick to keep my balance but I think they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the 2nd one.. killer heels!

and with the shoes being our bestfriend? i couldn't agree more, my boyfriend tried to understand before but now he just accepts my love for shoes! ;)

Anonymous said...

The shoes are lovely to look at. Not sure about wearing them though!

Dizzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.